Stole this from Abby.
- Put your music player on shuffle, and put down the first 40 tracks it plays.
- You can repeat artists.
- You CANNOT repeat songs.
Shuffle Top 40;
1. What The Water Gave Me- Florence + The Machine
2. I Gave You All- Mumford & Sons
3. After The Storm- Mumford & Sons
4. Winter Winds- Mumford & Sons (It's giving me lots of Mumford...)
5. Dog Days Are Over- Florence + The Machine
6. Hallelujah- Micheal Henry & Justin Robinett
7. Set Down Your Glass- Snow Patrol
8. Life After Death and Taxes- Relient K
9. Blue Lips- Regina Spektor
10. The Way I Loved You- Taylor Swift
11. Ungodly Hour- The Fray
12. Trust Me- The Fray
13. Heaven Forbid- The Fray
14. Around Us- Jonsi
15. Run- Snow Patrol
16. Bridges- Lifehouse
17. Who We Are- Lifehouse
18. Chocolate- Snow Patrol
19. Mary's Song- Taylor Swift
20. All This and Heaven Too- Florence + The Machine
21. Just the Girl- The Click Five
22. Canadian, Please- Andrew Gunadie & Julia Bentley
23. High Of 75- Relient K
24. Love Story- Taylor Swift
25. Life's a Happy Song- Walter and Gary
26. Open Your Eyes- Snow Patrol
27. Take It All Away- RED
28. Misty Mountains- The Dwarf Cast & Richard Armitage *coughThorincough*
29. Hey Stephen- Taylor Swift
30. All Too Well- Taylor Swift
31. Invisible- Taylor Swift
32. Animal Arithmetic- Jonsi
33. Whatever It Takes- Lifehouse
34. Together- The Fray
35. If There's A Rocket, Tie Me To It- Snow Patrol
36. Somewhere Only We Know- Keane
37. Springsteen- Eric Church
38. Breaking Down- Florence + The Machine
39. Timshel- Mumford & Sons
40. Some Trust- The Fray
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
3. What album is #26 from?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
I love them. So much.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
Hmmm... it reminds me of one of my OCs...
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
The song has better music than lyrics.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
I believe so.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
I don't think so...
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
11. What does #21 remind you of?
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
13. What album is #17 from?
Who We Are.
15. When did you first hear #7?
After I bought the album on iTunes.
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
I attempted to learn it on piano once. I failed.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
"I remember it all too well..." I dunno...
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
"And the temperature is freezing, and then after dark, there's a cold front sweeping in over my heart."
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
Most of them hate Taylor Swift...
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
No, but Lifehouse in general seems to be on the radio a lot...
27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song?
Daytime. It's such a lively song.
28. Does #37 have any special meaning to you?
It makes me think of summer.
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Again, most of them hate her music...
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
It makes me really sad and then the end makes me happy and it's such a powerful song alshgalkgjaietaojgl. ♥
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
"And no one saw, and no one heard, they just followed the lead. The pictures in his mind awoke and began to breed."
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
34. When did you first hear #27?
When I bought it, a little over a year ago.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29.
"The Outside", "Safe and Sound", "Eyes Open".
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
A;LGHAOSDKLGJAKLJGLK DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE NO
38. What album is #10 from?
39. Would you play #36 around your friends?
40. Do you parents like #39?
My mom does. That's the only one she ever plays in the car other than "Little Lion Man."